|Product Name||Organic ginger root extract|
|Specification||3% 5% 10% 20%by HPLC|
Ginger was classified as a stimulant and carminative, and used frequently for dyspepsia and colic. It was also frequently employed to disguise the taste of medicines.
Ginger is on the FDA's 'generally recognized as safe' list, though it does interact with some medications, including warfarin. Ginger is contraindicated in people suffering from gallstones as the herb promotes the release of bile from the gallbladder. Ginger may also decrease joint pain from arthritis, though studies on this have been inconsistent, and may have blood thinning and cholesterol lowering properties that may make it useful for treating heart disease.
1. Ginger improves blood circulation, stimulating the secretion of digestive fluids in the stomach and intestine ducts.
2. gingerol dilutes the blood so that the blood flows more fluently, supplying the brain with more oxygen and nutrients.
3. Gingeriols are thought to detoxify gastric substances that could lead to nausea.
4. Ginger is also thought to increase the tone and movement of the intestines, and to promote heart health.
5. Furthermore, ginger may inhibit substances that could cause the pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis.
1.Applied in cosmetic field, keeping skin speckless and wrinkle-free;
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field, ginger extract will promot blood circulation and regulating breathing, which will help the metabolism;
3.Applied in food field,as the raw material of food, ginger extract not only nutritious and good for stomach, but aslo have the function of detoxication.
Certificate of Analysis
|Batch Quantity||80 KGS|
|Item||Test Standard||Testing Result|
|Color||Light yellow powder||Complies|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||2.20%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.1%||0.05%|
|Yeast & Mold||<100 CFU /g||Complies|
|Conclusion: Conform with USP Standard|
Storage:Closed container. dry & cool. keep away from moisture &strong light
Shelf life:24 Months
Shipping Options as follows
|EMS||Around 7-10 working days|
|DHL||Around 3-5 working days|
|Fedex||Around 4-6 working days|
|TNT||Around 6-7 working days|
|By Air||Around 5-7 working days|
|By Sea||Around 15-30 working days|
Perfect After-Sales Service
- Product Pictures Showing
- Shipment Tracking Number
- Promptly Following Tracking Status
- Delivery Notice
- Product Quality Following
- Product Feedback
- Follow-up Improvement Suggestion