|Product name||Burdock Seed Extract/Burdock Root Extract|
|Plant source||Arctium lappa L.|
|Main ingredient||Arctiin 40%,Arctigenin 95%|
|Part Used||Root and Seed|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder|
What is Burdock seed extract and where to buy Burdock extract ?
Burdock is actually the common name of a genus of flowering perennials, whose scientific name is Arctium. The easiest way to describe burdock is as the small burrs that often get stuck on your trousers or socks when walking in a forest. Those small hooking burrs come from the burdock plant, whose plants, leaves, and stems actually have significant value as herbal or alternative remedies. The root of burdock is perhaps the most valued, as it can be eaten in large quantities as a root vegetable, and is very rich in important fibers. The dried leaves and seeds can also be used to extract burr oil, which has a wide range of medicinal uses.
Burdock seed extract arctiin contains high amounts of inulin and mucilage. This may explain its soothing effects on the gastrointestinal tract. Bitter constituents in the root may also explain the traditional use of Burdock to improve digestion. The polyacetylene constituents have also been shown to have anti-microbial activity. Burdock Root also have the ability to mildly lower blood sugar .
Health Benefits of Burdock Extract
- Romote bowel movements, lower cholesterol, reduce toxins and waste accumulation inthe body, prevent and treat functional constipation
- Burdock contains antibacterial ingredients, the main anti-staphylococcus aureus
- Burdock contains inulin, the water extract significantly reduced blood glucose in long time, increased the amount of carbohydrate tolerance
- Anti-tumor effect, burdock aglycone have anticancer activity
- Anti-nephritis activity, it has effective treatment of acute nephritis and chronic Glomerulonephritis
Burdock Extract where to buy?
XIAN YUHUI BIOTECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD IS Burdock Extract Supplier and Manufacturer in China.
Packages and storage
Package: 1kg/bag, 25kgs/paper drum or according to your request.
Storage: In Tight, Light-resistant and Dry Place. Avoid Direct Sunshine.