Product name: Andrographis Paniculata
Andrographis paniculata (Burm. f.) Nees
Specification: 50% Andrographolide
CAS No.: 5508-58-7
appearance: Yellow Brown powder
Andrographis Paniculata Extract
Part Of Used
Brown Fine Powder
100% through 80 mesh
Loss and Drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
24 Month under the conditions below,no antioxidant used
Standard packed in fiber drum and two plastic bags inside.
Store in a cool,dry place away from Moisture,Light,Oxygen
1. Andrographolide can protect skin from pimples.;
2. Andrographolide can be used as blood sugar reducer;
3. Andrographolide has effect on fighting bacterial activity;
4. Andrographolide can kill intestinal worms and supports ntestines;
5. Andrographolide can reduce swelling and cuts down exudation from capillaries;
6. Andrographolide also can reduce diarrhea and symptoms arising from bacterial infections;
7. Andrographolide has the function of promoting mucus discharge from the respiratory system;
8. Andrographolide can help reduce symptom severity in people with common colds. Andrographolide also said to decrease fertility.
1. Applied in veterinary field , it is made into pulvis to treat acute bacillary dysentery , gastro-enteritis and pneumonia of
poultry and livestock;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into tablets, soft capsule, injection, etc. To treat acute bacillary dysentery, gastroenteritis ,cat fever, amygdalitis, faucitis, pneumonia, phthisis and so on.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Xiherbs is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.